Municipal PCR Draft Credit 7: Clean and Efficient Material Recovery and Organics Processing Facilities (x points)
Minimizing the environmental footprint of material recovery and organics processing facilities.
- Implements energy conservation
whichthat results in a _____% saving in energy consumption (over a ___ baseline).
- ____% reduction in non-point source (e.g. rolling stock) emissions and/or energy consumption
- Facility addresses ambient and indoor air quality through proper dust control practices. Facility achieves X% above OSHA-required standards for ambient and indoor air quality.
- Facility provides employees with daylight/natural light and access to views/nature.
- The facility is generating 1-3% of its required power by using solar energy.
- _____% of the facility (by value) is constructed from recycled or repurposed material.
- Facility is LEED-certified.
Does the facilityUtilize solar energy ? What percentage of the KWH is provided through solar? DoesThe facility uses electric, natural gas or alternative fueled vehicles ? DoesThe facility implements energy-reduction processes (motion-activated lighting, efficient equipment, etc.) and practices ? We will want to benchmark energy consumption for a typical facility.